Here's Cole, Neil, Me, and my mom watching the fireworks. Since my mom has been home I can't seem to get enough of being with her!
And we couldn't make a picture of all of us together work so I had to take a separate one of Brett and Tiff. Thanks for coming down!! You guys are too much fun!
On Sunday we went up to Neil's parents and had a family get together to celebrate Travis and Rick's birthdays! Happy Birthday Rick and Travis!
Then on Monday we went to Kung Fu Panda with my family. It was Cole's FIRST MOVIE in the theater and he loved it at first. But as time went on of course it became too long for him and we had to take him out. But it was still a new fun adventure.
1 comment:
That sounds like a way fun weekend! Im glad you get to spend so much time with your Mom! I bet it's so nice to have her home!
Post a Comment