Sunday, September 7, 2008

Funny Little Cole

Cole seems to be doing something new each week that just cracks us up. I wanted to share a few.
Ever since we went to the parade on the 4th of July Cole has picked up this new wave. And it's funny because he will only do this little wave when he's on this bike. I tried to get a video of it but he was too interested in the camera. This is the best picture I could get. But basically he has his hand out flat, like in the picture above, and then waves it back and forth (almost in a circle) really close to his face and really fast. We're convinced he thinks he's in a parade.

Cole has always loved music and lately it has really shown through at church. When we sing in sacrament meeting he has to have the hymn book on his lap and then once everyone starts singing he'll just go at it as loud as he can. And of course he doesn't know when the song is going to end so he's always the last one singing. He cracks us all up to say the least.

Another funny thing he does at church is whenever the ward choir sings or there's a musical performance as soon as they're done he claps his hands and says "Yaay!" He doesn't do this quite as often as we're trying to teach him not to clap or shout "Yay" at church.

Cole has some weird traits. Not only is he not a huge fan of most fruits but he prefers veggies! And he doesn't care much for juice but loves just milk and water. And you'd think that he'd like to snuggle up with a nice stuffed animal to go to bed but lately he has been going to bed with a nice hard book in his crib. He is obsessed about books! He can't get enough of them.

Cole has become quite the jabberer. I get people ask me all the time if I know what he's saying because he sounds so confident in what he's saying that you feel like you should know what he's saying. He's developed his own little language. He's really good at saying "Thank You" and we're working on the "Please" and if you accidentally bump into him or something he'll be the first to say "Sorry"

Neil and I don't know what we'd do without our little Cole. He sure knows how to make us laugh.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love to pretend im in a parade too! Me and Cole need to hang out more :)