Monday, September 29, 2008

Paying Off Your Home

Hey I just wanted to share a program with everyone that Neil and I have been doing for the past year. It's a program that helps you pay off your home in a fraction of the normal time. What I loved is that it was so easy to start and wasn't risky at all. We didn't have to refinance or change where we bank or even change the way we spend our money. Everything stayed the same except we now use software that we tell what money is coming in, what money is going out, and it tells us how much to transfer to our mortgage. So far we've taken 6 years off our mortgage, saved over $40,000 in future interest, and paid our mortgage down over $12,ooo. If you're interested I can refer you over to the guy that got me started on the program. Oh and if you don't plan on staying in the home you're currently in it doesn't matter because the program will transfer to a new house if you move. And if you have other debt that you want to pay off first before you start paying on your home it will help you do that too. Below is a little news clip about the program. Although, there's one thing in the video that states you need a Home Equity Line of Credit or 2nd Mortgage to do the program, but that is no longer true. Anyway, Neil and I have been pleasantly surprised with this program and if anyone else has the goal to pay off their home fast, this may be the way for you too.


Money Merge Account Program On NBC - The most amazing home videos are here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted this Shell. This program has been awesome. I kept putting it off because I felt like our finances were in complete chaos and we didn't have time or money to do it. Finally I put down the excuses and just did it! I am so glad, too! This has changed the way we do finances and it made us realize where all of our pennies were going. Pennies that for Brett and I turned into hundreds of dollars per month! Our car that had a year and 7 months left to pay off will now be paid off the end of November! It is nice to be able to tell the program what you want to work on paying off first. I have had a couple problems with the program where I got an error, but I called up customer service and they were so helpful! I have nothing but good things to say. I am so glad I stopped using the excuses of why I couldn't start and just did it because it has made a dramatic impact on our finances for good! Thanks Shell for letting us know about it! I hope more people can learn about it and love it as much as we do!!!

~Tiff

Anonymous said...

I'm with Tiff. This program is a great way to pay off your house quicker. Matt and I tried paying our mortgage down by ourselves and never got very far. I love how it optimizes your money and allows you to pay off your mortgage faster than if you had put that same amount of money towards your mortgage each month. The $3500 scared us at first but with how much we're saving it was definitely a wise investment and it was nice that it didn't come out of our checking or savings account. The program just flowed that in with everything else. Thanks Michelle!

Carrie

Gina Hurst said...

Hey girl. I had an idea. I am coming home to Utah for Thanksgiving. I thought it would be fun to get to old neighborhod girls together. (Me, you Heidi, Katie, we can send a picture to Jess) Maybe we could go out ton lunch and at the same time have a mini baby shower for Katie. Let me know what you think.