It was much smaller than the first hut but he actually had a lot more fun in this one, although you wouldn't be able to tell from the expressionless look on his face in this picture. I tried to make this hut more fun and there was one key thing that I did that made it so much more fun....
I made windows!We also bought Cole a slide the other day off of KSL that he absolutely loves! This video is right after first got it. It was so fun to see his eyes light up when Neil brought it in the house. He knew exactly what it was even before it was all set up. This is what he did all night long. And when he got tired of it we just moved the slide to a different spot and it was a whole new slide to him. Too bad the weather just turned cold. He would have loved to slide down this into his pool. I guess there's always next year.
I know I'm jumping from one thing to another all on the same post but here's 1 more thing.
I did a post early spring about our garden that we were planting. I thought I'd give an update. It turns out that nothing we started inside survived. But we did end up with zucchini, pumpkin, tomatoes, and maybe a cucumber. :) But it's been fun and we've had some odd veggies come out of it.
Here is one of our zucchinis. I wish I had taken a picture of this before we cut it. You'd think we were going for a world record or something. And this was not the only one of this size. The day before we had 4 this size. Hopefully Neil's family got some use out of them. Our neighbors started refusing to take any more from us.
And then there are our perfectly ripe tomatoes. And no this is not supposed to be a cherry tomato. Most of our tomatoes are good size but this one is just odd. It's a cute little thing. Not quite sure what to do with it though.
4 comments:
Those freakishly Ginormous Zucchinis depleted all the fertile properties out of the ground and your tomato plants are paying the price. Something is afoot with Zucchinis this year. Everyone I know is growing freaks of nature and it's more than anyone can handle. No one can take anymore, but what can you do with them? I'm getting scared. The other day I left my car unlocked in the parking lot and when I came back, I had two massive Zucchinis sitting on the passenger seat. When will the madness end?
Im not joking when I say next time I come down there I want a hut ready for me :) It just looks like so much fun!
That was the cutest tomato. Dont eat it! :)
I used to love making huts out of cardboard boxes when I was a kid. I'd have to say that windows made the whole hut seem... more real...lol.
I will have to try a hut out with Carson when we actually get some big boxes. :) It looks like your garden is doing good. Those zucchinis are huge. I love that little tomato, it looks like a picture you would see in a museum. Hope all is well. I agree with Katy... Don't eat it! lol
Oh Cole is so cute. Looks like you have so much fun with him. I am also really proud of all your gardening skills. I love the little tomatoe!
Post a Comment