Neil and I broke down and bought a natural gas car last month. We like to do what we can for the environment. Actually, I wish I could say that's why we bought the car, but that was the last thing on our minds. We just really liked the aspect that it only costs us $4.00 to fill up our tank. Cool huh? We figured with the money we're saving in gas each month we'll have our home paid off 3 years faster! There are the drawbacks to the car though. It only has a 6 gallon tank and you have to have all your gas stops planned out and pray that they're working. Running out of gas in these things would not be fun. We've never been so stressed about running out of gas in our lives! And did I mention that the trunk is like half the size? So it's not all good, but we'll take it.Monday, August 18, 2008
Going Green!
Neil and I broke down and bought a natural gas car last month. We like to do what we can for the environment. Actually, I wish I could say that's why we bought the car, but that was the last thing on our minds. We just really liked the aspect that it only costs us $4.00 to fill up our tank. Cool huh? We figured with the money we're saving in gas each month we'll have our home paid off 3 years faster! There are the drawbacks to the car though. It only has a 6 gallon tank and you have to have all your gas stops planned out and pray that they're working. Running out of gas in these things would not be fun. We've never been so stressed about running out of gas in our lives! And did I mention that the trunk is like half the size? So it's not all good, but we'll take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude,
REAL DEAL MO-BILE. Sweet wheels!
Is this the american version? do you have a portuguese version that runs on olive oil?
Post a Comment