Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Photo

So I've been thinking for awhile that we need to have a family photo done. We haven't had a family picture since we had Cole, except for camping pictures, and I decided it was high time we did. So yesterday we spent a half hour trying to get a decent pose on our stairs. It was really a lot of fun setting the timer, steadying the camera, finding Cole and hurrying to get back on the stairs before the timer went off. In the end we had pictures of the ceiling, Cole crying, Cole looking up at Dad, and not to mention our tried too hard smiles. In the end we amazingly ended up with 2 decent ones. This one and the one above.

2 comments:

Katy said...

The pictues turned out very well! You have such a cute family! Thanks for coming on Friday! It was just what I needed

Sherrie said...

Neal & Michelle your family pictures turned out fantastic. I got the link to your blog from Allison. So I thought I would say Hi and let you know that your blog is very cute! I'm glad things are going well for you. Cole is growing up fast as they always do so enjoy it all while you can. Keep in Touch!