Sunday, September 29, 2013

Korver's 4th Birthday!

Korver turned 4 this month and of course he wanted a motorcycle cake. So I combined a motorcycle cake with the #4. He was a spoiled guy with lots of presents and it was fun this year that he got to have a lot of his aunts, uncles, grandmas, cousins, and grandpa there. I'm appalled that this is the best picture I have of his birthday. He wanted most of it on video so I didn't take very many pictures. I know he looks super excited in this picture, but he really was excited all day and loved his gifts, hanging out with family, eating happy meals at McDonalds, bike riding, and playing at the park and with all his new toys. We love you Korver! You're my big teddy bear!


I thought I'd also give a quick house update. We are supposed to start building tomorrow! So hopefully in about 3 months we'll be moving into our new home! (I know it's sad that it has taken this long to get started. We blame our draftsmen for that one.) =)

1 comment:

jess said...

Good luck on the house! Glad you're finally able to get started. My boys will be happy when you move a little closer and we can finally get together!