Life currently......
Neil - working crazy hard (as usual) but is where he has always strived to be. I'm so proud of him and the hard work and sacrifices he makes for this family. Luckily he was released from 1st counselor in the YMs presidency and that has definitely taken some stress off him. He is enjoying hanging out in primary with the rest of us.
Michelle- I am also working crazy hard trying to take care of our 3 kids and dog. (Yes I'm crazy and let Neil talk me into getting me a puppy for Mother's Day last year when I had a 3 mo. old baby. But Nala is the best dog I've ever had, so she's been worth it - most days anyway.) I am currently 1st counselor in the primary presidency and like to stress myself out by volunteering to do things no one has asked me to do. Yes, I have issues! Just ask my husband. =) I'm also trying to sell our house, (yes we're moving) which is crazy stressful. But we have had lots of fun picnics already this year when we have had showings. So something good has come of it. But how the heck do you keep a house perfect with 3 kids and a dog? I can't keep mine perfect for more than 5 minutes! (Funny but as I've been writing this we received an offer on our house!)
Cole - Wow this kid has grown up! He just graduated from kindergarten and LOVES friends, video games, and riding his new mountain bike. If he's not doing one of those he's usually going crazy not being able to do one of those. Luckily he does love reading too. He is the best big brother ever and is
constantly helping his younger brother do things. Even things that his younger brother should be doing himself. He is such a huge help to me!
Korver - Just learned how to ride a bike with no training wheels! We took the training wheels off yesterday and away he went..... First try. Korver is way grown up for his age we think it may have something to do with him constantly being with Cole and his friends. =) He loves to sing songs and make up stories. He is way excited to start preschool in the fall. Korver loves to experiment. For instance today he experimented with a tube of toothpaste on his bedroom floor. That experiment didn't go too well. Mom was not happy. Especially when she went downstairs and discovered he had also experimented with toilet paper and water in the downstairs bathroom!
Shailee - She is a crazy girl herself. She loves to clean up things and mess things up all at the same time. I find her repeatedly pulling my clothes off hangers and then putting them in the laundry basket for me. =) Someday this girl will be a help to me, I just know it. But until then...... She makes my life hard. She loves to be held but at the same time she demands her independence. She's starting to say a few words such as mama, da, d - for dog, go, stop, and Co- for Cole. She loves her brothers and loves to give them hugs when they cry to make them stop crying. She's a sweetie!
Ok so this was a pretty boring post. But now that we know what's going on the posts should get better.

No comments:
Post a Comment