Monday, June 17, 2013

She's ok!

Ok so I'm trying to start posting using my ipad but obviously still learning so bare with me. I wanted these pictures to be switched with the deck one being first. Oh well.

 So the other day the kids were eating lunch on their picnic table on the deck that is about 10 ft. off the ground. While I was cutting a peach for S she went to the edge of the deck and held onto the side railing to look down. Well the railing came loose and S went tumbling over the edge. The slide was directly underneath her so she must have hit that first and then fell off that and hit the ground. I think the slide saved her as it broke her fall, but even just hitting the slide could have done serious damage! She has a bruise on her forehead that you can slightly see in the picture below but that's it! I don't know how but somehow she is ok. I swear these little ones are made out of rubber or have angels watching over them. Or maybe a little of both. =) I'm so grateful she's ok!!

Add caption



4 comments:

Katy said...

That is so scary! I'm almost crying just thinking about that. Poor thing and poor Mom. Bet that was awful. I'm so glad she's ok, and maybe she has angels watching over her? She for sure does! :)

Sarah said...

How scary for you! I'm so glad she was not seriously hurt

Ashley said...

wow!! That's soo scary! I'm glad she's okay and didn't get hurt really bad!!

Sherrie said...

Really happy to hear that she all right. What a scary thing! BTW she's a cutie!