Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pumpkin Party

We had a pumpkin carving party at our house the Friday before Halloween with a bunch of people from Neil's work. It was a lot of fun, and some of Neil's buddies really got into it. They brought drills from work and other tools. Some of them turned out pretty cool.

And here's a picture of them all done. The one in the middle was done by shaving it so in order to see it we had to put a light underneath it, that's why it's so bright. Neil did the pirate and then I made him do the cute Frankenstein.

And is this not the most haunted picture? Can you see the outline of the ghost in the middle and all the little devils coming out of the pumpkins?? SCARY!!!!I'm not quite sure what Neil was messing with when he took this picture.Whooooooooooo!!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Those turned out really cool! I want to try sculpting a pumpkin sometime. I haven't dared to try so far.