Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Korver & Cole

Well now that Korver is 7 weeks old I thought that I should probably post some pictures.

Cole ABSOLUTELY loves being a big brother and absolutely LOVES Korver. He tells me all the time that Korver is his best friend. It's super cute!

At first Korver would sleep through ANYTHING! Baths and even getting poked in the foot by a needle and then having his blood squished out of his little foot. The nurses couldn't believe he slept through the whole thing, and I was SO grateful! Poor little guy!

Cole wants to hold Korver every chance he gets. But then he gets frustrated because he can't see Korver's face when he holds him. Cole also got sick when Korver was about 4 weeks old so he wasn't allowed around the baby at all. It was the hardest, worst week of his life! Luckily, Korver didn't get sick and they're able to play again. Korver also loves Cole and it's cute to see him smile at Cole when he gets right in his face. Oh and just a little tidbit for all you nursing mother's out there. If you get mastatis put cabbage on it. It does wonders! I couldn't believe it. I didn't even have to go to the doctors and it was gone within a day! Wahoo!!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

He is adorable! And it's so cute the relationship your boys have with eachother already! So so cute!