Thursday, September 24, 2009

He's Here!



He's finally here! Korver was born Saturday night around 10:00 after 10 hours of labor weighing 7lbs. 5oz. Everything went smooth and so far we're both doing great!!

Incase any of you are wondering why he wasn't born on the 18th as planned is because my doctors office forgot to call the hospital and by the time they did the 18th was full. Grrrr.... but it all worked out in the end.

10 comments:

Katy said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! He is so handsome! I will call you this weekend to plan on when I can come up to help/bring dinner/visit. I love you

Emery's said...

He is so cute! Thanks for letting us come and visit you guys in the hospital!

One Happy Family said...

YEAH we are so happy for you!!! Thanks for posting pixs for us, He is sure a cutie!!!

jess said...

Adorable! And you are SO on top of things to make a blog post already! Impressive!

Sherrie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. For some reason the photo thing isn't working for me. I'll keep trying. I've been missing your posts but glad to know you are doing well.

The Mama said...

What a cute little guy, I am so excited to see him in person! Congrats!!

kim graham said...

Congratulations !!!! I am so excited for you. He looks so cute--I would expect nothing less from such great parents. Congrats!!!!

Tommy + Monica said...

Congrats! He is way cute!

Angie said...

Congratulations on your cute little boy! We are so glad everything went well!

Jess said...

I'm soooooo happy for you!! So way cute! I need to post newer pics of him too! Yeah for you!