Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bye Bye Emily

OK so I'm a little late in doing this, and Emily probably won't even get to see this post, but Emily, one of my best friends is moving to Georgia (today actually) and we all got together a week or so ago to say goodbye. It was such a bitter sweet thing. I had so much fun seeing everyone but I still can't believe she's leaving me!!!! Especially since she just had a little girl! But here's some pictures that I'm sure some of you have been waiting to see from that night.The Girls
Crystal, Me, Katy, Emily, Nette, Jenny, and Anna



All of us. (well all of us that were there.)



Cole became best friends with Jenny's little boy Carson. He WOULD not let go of his hand.

Katy, Emily, and Jenny

We're going to miss you Emily and Kris. Good luck with everything. Thanks Katy for getting it all together and thanks to everyone that came. It was so fun to see you guys!

3 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

Oh, I'm so jealous that I couldn't make it to the party! It looks like so many fun people were there and that you guys had a good time. It's kind of sad that people are moving away and growing up (including me...well, maybe not the "growing up" part for me).

Jess said...

I'm so sad that we could not come! I was really bummed that I missed it! Now even more seeing all your pictures! Elena had her surgery just two days before that and it was too soon to take her anywhere or leave her with anyone. We will miss them too. We need to all get together again soon.

One Happy Family said...

HA HA HA So I just barley got on your blog I sorry. Thanks for the cute post. It is not goodbye though it is just see you later. :D You will just have to take a trip out to GA to visit. Room and Board would be included. Thanks for the party it was so fun we will have to do a hello again party when we come back. :d love yah lots!!!