Korver was blessed Saturday November 21, 2009. We decided to not do it at our home ward so that all our family wouldn't have to drive down here. We had it at Neil's parents ward house on a Saturday with just family and since Neil's dad is in the bishopric it worked out really well.
Here's the cute little guy. What a stud!

Family picture time. Poor Cole did NOT want to stop playing with all of his cousins just to get a picture taken. And the poor baby did have socks and shoes on at one time.

Two of the handsome guys I get to live with. I don't know if I should admit this or not but I actually made Korver's outfit. I absolutely REFUSE to pay $40 for a blessing outfit that he'll only wear ONE day. So I decided I would make my own. The pocket turned out a little too big but hey I tried. :)

Here's the cute little guy. What a stud!

Family picture time. Poor Cole did NOT want to stop playing with all of his cousins just to get a picture taken. And the poor baby did have socks and shoes on at one time.

Two of the handsome guys I get to live with. I don't know if I should admit this or not but I actually made Korver's outfit. I absolutely REFUSE to pay $40 for a blessing outfit that he'll only wear ONE day. So I decided I would make my own. The pocket turned out a little too big but hey I tried. :)

Such a good cute dad.
And THANK YOU to both of our families!!! Ron you did such a great job conducting, Pat thanks for getting it all together, thanks Rick for saying the prayer, Carrie for leading, and thank you everyone for coming and bringing such good food!
We missed you Dad, Matt, Alicia, Christy, Jorge, Rachel, Brayden, Conner, and Logan!
And THANK YOU to both of our families!!! Ron you did such a great job conducting, Pat thanks for getting it all together, thanks Rick for saying the prayer, Carrie for leading, and thank you everyone for coming and bringing such good food!We missed you Dad, Matt, Alicia, Christy, Jorge, Rachel, Brayden, Conner, and Logan!
3 comments:
What a cutie! He is getting so big! How much does he weigh now?
Tell your mom hi for me. Clint said she was very sweet and asked about me and the boys. I miss working with her!
Wow Michelle, I am impressed! You made his outfit? It is really cute, much better than I could have done! What a handsome little guy. He looks so healthy and happy.
You did a great job on that outfit! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment