The whole 4th of July week was SO much fun! Christy came into town so we spent lots of time with her. Cole LOVED HER!! It's so hard to tell if he remembers her from the last time she was here or not.
And Cole's pride and joy. Brett's truck! He is OBSESSED with cars and completely OBSESSED with my brother's truck. So when he got a chance to ride to the fire works in the back with his cousins he was ecstatic!!
And what's the 4th of July without the Murray parade. Once again the highlights for Cole were all the cool cars.
And as this float passed by I thought it was really cool so I took a picture. And then once it passed I realized it was Murray North Stakes float, which was my stake growing up! They did such an awesome job!
We always thought that it was my dad that needed to grow up. Apparently it's both of my parents. :) Here's my mom riding my 5-year-old nephew's bike.
And to end off the 4th my family got together to play Ultimate and Volleyball. Here's my handsome hubby serving. It was so fun to watch them all play. To anyone who thinks that Neil is just a quiet reserved guy HE'S NOT. Especially while playing volleyball. I should have recorded him. He was hilarious.
And here's a shot of everyone. It was a blast watching everyone play and all the funny things that happened. I can still see Brett getting smacked in the face with the ball by Carrie. Hahaha.... Oh but I should probably mention that the boys did win. Barely.But just to let everyone know things are going well with the pregnancy. I'm about 29 weeks and everything is good so far. They're going to do another ultrasound in a few weeks to make sure everything is o.k. with the placenta since last time by the time I delivered it wasn't doing anything anymore. And maybe.... just maybe I'll post a picture of my belly. Just for you Kim :)


7 comments:
SOunds like you are doing good. It was hard to vote for one name so I voted for them all over and over again haha I like them all! I can't wait to meet little Korver!!
Oh and thanks for FINALLY posting it. haha I have been checking every day for the past 4 weeks. Pathetic I know
I like the name. I didn't vote because I was undecided. But I had lots of people give me weird looks when I said I was naming my girl Eden. Glad to hear things are great with you!
Sounds like you had a terrific 4th of July. I like the name Korver. Good Luck!
I like the name Korver!! I think it's a really cute name!! But I will admit I didn't vote because I couldn't decide:) And yes Michelle I would love to see a picture of that cute pregnant belly :)
Korver is way cute! I voted for that and Branson! And ppl that don't like it will get used to it! My sister in law just had a boy and named him Zayden and at first I was like, "Man what an ugly name!" But I not only came to accept it, I LOVE it now! Congrats Michelle, I'm glad all is well for you!
Korver is cute!! I liked all the names on your list so I just ended up picking one, but it didn't mean I didn't like Korver. It is really cute! I like it because it is unique. Good choice! It sounds like you had a lot of fun on the 4th! Fun fun! Oh and I think you should put a picture of your belly up!
Post a Comment