Neil teasing the girls with the fish. They all wanted to reel in, but DEFINITELY were not about to touch the thing.
Carlie, Rick, and Austin. I think Rick and Austin had too much fun on this trip. They couldn't stop smiling!
Me catching a fish at the perfect time. In the middle of the rain storm. I was reeling in so we could go take cover and look what I found! Too bad you can't tell how hard it's raining.
Neil and Cole in the cute little tent we made to take cover. At least it kept these two dry. I was a different story.But the rain finally stopped and we ended up having another great day fishing.Thanks to everyone who came down!! We had a lot of fun!








1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for the pictures! The air quality has been really bad lately. Yesterday was the first time we were able to take the boys out in a while. They love it outside!
Post a Comment