We're going on VACATION!! Wahoo! Gotcha didn't I? I guess everyone seems to think it's time for us to have another one. We definitely got the hint. :) Anyway, every year Neil's boss takes us on vacation for our Christmas present and this year we get to take 3 days and 2 nights and go white water rafting down Cataract Canyon. We start in Moab and end up in Lake Powell. And this isn't just any white water trip. Our guides will prepare all our food for us, set up camp, and just basically pamper us! We won't have to do a thing except enjoy every minute of it. And then we get to fly back on a private plane to Moab. I've always wanted to go white water rafting and if I know Neil's boss this trip is going to be awesome!!!!
But... there is one catch. I can't go. Cuz you all guessed it. (Well almost all of you) We're expecting!! And that really is what we're the most excited about, but if you had voted for the trip that would have been right too. So I'm 2.5 months along and due end of Sept. Wahoo!!! And Neil's Dad has graciously accepted to take my place on the river rafting trip. Thanks Ron.
12 comments:
Hey congrats you 2. Having 2 little ones run around is so much fun. Hope all is well. Jason
Ha, ha.... I knew it! Congratulations!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!! two is so much fun!!! congrats!!
Sad, I didn't even get asked if I wanted to go on the river trip! Oh and congrats about what ever else you said you were excited about.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Sorry you can't go on that trip. That would be a blast but I am sure Neil will take plenty of pictures. Again congratulations! Maybe Cole will have a baby brother to play with or a baby sister to protect. Let's be honest these Emery boys like to have boys. 4 for 4 is not a good ratio. You need to break the boy trend.
Awesome! I've been waiting all day for the answer. Can't wait for another baby to hold! Just ignore Rick and his sarcastic remarks. Thats usually what I do
Sooooo... What about the front yard? No? Ha ha. that's what I guessed anyway, but your news is way more exciting. Congratulations. Instead of White Water Rafting, I think Ron needs to stay home and figure out how to either A) make that house bigger to fit us all at family functions, or B) figure out where they can move with lots more room. I would humbly accept his spot on the river trip if he were to take my wise advice. We are all way excited for you. Way to go!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Too bad you can't go on that trip though.
congratulations!!! That is super exciting! I'm due at the beginning of August and I'm already dreading summer being super preg-o. We can be miserable together. But it's still exciting! Congrats again.
Yay Baby! I love babies coming into the world! Sad you can't go on the trip. :( I had to miss out on all the snow boarding this year so I know how bummerish it is to not beable to go. Good luck!
How exciting! I think it's funny how you, I & Kenzie all had boys so close together. Now you and Kenz will have another set of kiddos so close. I'm the only one left out!
So I pretty much feel stupid right now! The whole time we were at Jessica's baby shower on Sat, I had no idea you were pregnant! I've been a slacker at reading blogs lately! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment