Monday, March 23, 2009

Vote For Carlie!

My little niece Carlie really wants a playset for the yard. Friday was her Birthday. A local radio staion is having a contest and the winner gets a backyard playset. Please help her win it by following this link and voting for her!! http://www.971zht.com/pages/kiddieokee/vote-5-7.html She is CONTESTANT #32. (See above video) It only takes like 2 sec. to vote. Only one vote per computer ip address (1 vote per computer) and email will be allowed. So please pass this along so more and more people can vote. Send it to everyone you know and ask them to send it to everyone they know and so on and so on until everyone on earth with a computer has voted. The contest ends on April 2nd at noon so please do it now. She's the cutest, sweetest little girl and she really deserves to win this!! THANKS!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Michelle!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant again!!!! I haven't checked my blogs in a while, and I didn't hear anything about that at my shower. . . I'm so happy for you!! lol Thats awesome! When are you due?

The Finlinsons said...

So, I watched a bunch of the others...and she's by far the cutest ANYWAY! So, I voted for her.

Monica said...

Thanks for posting this on your blog and getting the word out! Hope you are feeling well. We need to see you guys soon.

Michelle said...

Okay, so I'm a stalker and got your blog from Sara's. (I hope you don't mind.) And I'm freaking out because I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratualations!