Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Time!

Well the harvest is in and we ended up with 7 pumpkins, 1 big and 6 small pumpkins. Cole loved helping Dad carve as much as he could. Not too sure if Dad really appreciated the help though.


Here's the big pumpkin that Neil carved a cool looking Spider out of.

And we decided to have some fun with the smaller 6 pumpkins.


OK OK so we're not that immature. (Apparently I am for taking the above picture) Too bad these things don't last forever. You spend so much time carving them for what? Some kid to come smash them on Halloween night. But yet we somehow still look forward to it every year.

6 comments:

Emery's said...

Great job on the pumpkins! I love Cole's cute smile. He looks like he had tons of fun! I love the bowling clip of him dancing with his little white socks going up and down to the music.

Monica said...

Love what you did to your pumpkins! We missed you at the Emery carving, but looks like you had fun anyway!

Cole's at such a fun age! He is getting so big! Looked like a fun night bowling.

Alexander Family said...

I guess we have the same immature sense of humor cuz I liked the Poo pumpkins myself!!

Katy said...

They turned out great! I have not carved pumpkins in so long, looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I miss you

Katy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Jenny said...

happy birthday Michelle!!! (Yesterday) I hope you had a GREAT birthday!