I saw this on one of my long lost friends blogs and thought it would be fun. Thanks Heidi!
1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
11 comments:
Oh man, I have so many memories with you. One that I think about all the time though is our 'chest bump' we did everytime we saw eachother! It was so funny, I can remember a few people asking me to do it with them but I couldn't it was just a Michelle and Katy thing! I was almost tempted to do it this weekend, but I think it would just hurt to much now lol. I also remember all the campfires in the canyon, softball, all the dances in highschool.. we were in almost every group together.Oh what fun we had!!
Oh and by the way.. I got that website to work for the blog templates thats where I got it from :) Still kinda slow to load though, thats ok
I remember all those very productive Primary meetings.(HAHA)
Where we spent most of the time not talking about Primary. Those were always fun. I also remember watching as your pregnancy with Cole progressed. You were such a cute pregnant lady. Thanks for all the fun.
I guess one of my very first memories of you is when we first met. We (Rick) planned a date night so we could meet the girls Neil and Clint were dating. It was probably awkward for you to meet the entire family at once, but we had lots of fun. Glad you are in our family.
Also, when we lived right next to each other and we would play settlers late at night or we would stop by to visit on our walks just to say "hi". We miss those days. Too bad we live so far away from each other now.
I remember that night when I first met you as well. The time I felt like I really got to know you is when we went up the canyon and I was 7 months pregnant riding in a car with to AC. I felt like such a baby because I ended up getting sick and everyone else did all the set up work. You made me feel so comfortable though. You didn't think I was being lazy or giving excuses. You really wanted me to feel better.
Hey there! So this is Sally Bay now Barrington. I found you on Heidi's blog and I'm so happy and excited to see all the fun things life has brought your way! Yeah!! Anyways... To my memory.
Do you remember back in the 6th grade I had a pool party for the whole grade at the end of the year?! Well at that party we were so into being mermaids. We all fliped around and did the mermaid splash. But my fav and I wish I could post the picture, which I still have, on here. We all put opur heads in the water and came out with our hair hanging forward then we flipped it back to have this crazy but totally desireable bump in the front! We thought we were so cool. Now as I'm looking at the piture we look like such dorks!! Good time at the pool! Good times!! Check me out if you want sandsbarrington.blogspot.com
I remember once in high school a bunch of us went out to lunch and we all piled in your little car...there had to be like 6-7 of us and we were crammed in there...we probably looked like a bunch of clowns in a circus getting out of there!! That was awesome!
Michelle, I totally remember that night. We really had a great childhood, don't you think.
I remember you kissing a certain someone when we were in the FOURTH GRADE. To this day I am still very impressed with my little Michelle!
Also, I remember when you Jessica and I were all pigs for the roadshow for our stake. That was funny!
Michelle, I know you probably thought I was a crazy person coming to track you down that day I followed you home from church. That was the first time I met you.
One memory that came to my mind was the day you got locked out of your house. I remember you walked over to my house to see if you could use the phone. I was glad I could help you that day.
I have enjoyed being able to keep in touch with you via e-mail and our blogs!!!
Well, I remember how much fun you and I had when we shared a room when I was 18 and you were like ten. I remember how we would lay in bed laughing so hard while I told you all of my funny stories. I also remember you when you were about Savannah's age walking around calling me "Sissy" and counting on my like I was Mom #2.
You were so cute.
Michelle, I have so many memories of you. There are a couple that came to mind. I remember going to dances in the same group and going to your house and watching a movie. What fun memories that I have of my friendship with you ! :)
Post a Comment