But enough complaining. Despite all that we've actually had some good times this month. Here a few of my favorite moments.
Thanksgiving Point
Me and boys once again
Glad someone was able to find a nice place to sit down.
Overnighter in Heber with the in-laws :)
SCHOOL!!!!
Cole's first day of preschool!! I don't know who was more excited me or him! And I'm not excited because he's going to be gone for a bit twice a week (although I'm definitely looking forward to that) but because I know how much he is going to LOVE it! His teacher is awesome and has so many fun things planned. He's just going to eat it all up and love every minute of it. Man time goes by fast! I can't believe he'll be 4 in December.
5 comments:
Where is Cole going to preschool?
Wow! you sure have had a lot handed to you lately. I hope September is a better month for you.
I'm so sad that I didn't find out Jen was teaching sooner! I would have loved to have Ty go to her...oh well, next year.
Lots going on for you!! Hope this month was better. :) Such cute pics. Cole looks so much like Neil in the pic with him on the bear!
It is cool how much your two little guys look alike. Hope you guys are doing great. Take care.
Post a Comment