Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sesame Street Personality Quiz

So I saw this on our friends blog and thought I'd give it a try. Cookie Monster has always been my fav and all through Jr. High and High School my nickname was actually Cookie. So I thought this was pretty fitting. And something that may surprise many of you is that I LOVE FOOD! Especially snacks. I used to go to mutual just to get the refreshments. Especially if I knew there was going to be donuts. So this may not fit me exactly, but it actually fits me better than you might think. Who are you?


You Are Cookie Monster



Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.



You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.



You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking



How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"

1 comment:

Alexander Family said...

That is cute. I think you and Aynslee are kindred spririts. Anytime she sees a cookie, she says: Cookie, cookie monster....