Little Logan
This past week has been a hard one. We lost our little nephew. He was only 21 days old, but wow he sure made an impact while he was here. Clint, Rachel, Conner, and Brayden you're in our prayers. It's at times like these where the knowledge of eternal families really becomes real. We've been taught it our whole lives, but it's not until you experience something like this that it all of the sudden becomes real...... and not just something you've believed in. We love you guys! What a neat family you have!
3 comments:
What song is it? The player randomizes it each time. I'd love to listen to it.
I love that song! I dont know Clint and Rachel but I do know how it feels to loose someone so close that you loved. They are in my prayers as well!
My dad passed away June of 2002, so yes, pretty close to the passing of your dad. This Thursday marks the exact day. I agree we need to get together soon. Maybe next weekend... We get busy the last few weeks of July.
Post a Comment