Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jumping Jacks

Our ward rented out Jumping Jacks and Cole wasn't a big fan of it at first. It was hard for him with all the kids going crazy everywhere and the slides were really big.But as time went on, and with a little coaxing from dad, he started to get more and more comfortable with it.


Until he got to the point where he was really excited to go down the slides and was pulling Neil with him everywhere he went. (Mom was kind of a social bug and missed a lot of it)




Until he eventually even got the courage to go down all by himself! Cole had a blast! Now he even wants to go down the big slides at the playground all by himself. My little boy is growing up!

4 comments:

Gina Hurst said...

Michelle Cook! Is that you? I found you! Its me Gina Terry. You have such a cute little family. How are things going for you? I can't believe that I found your blog.
Gina

http://hurstfamblog.blogspot.com/

Katy said...

How cute! Im kinda jealous I LOVE those things! He really is growing up so much! I better bring him another present :)

J Pica said...

Michelle,

Is that you girl????? It is your long lost Friend Jorgina! Dang girl I love your hair! Is that a whig? I tell you, cole doesn't look half as cute as YOU. How did you get to be such a accomplished Web Designer... MMMM MMMM.

And REAL DEAL, let me tell you brotha, them white crown are lookin' fine! Ya'll got to come and visit us and da mobsters here in the BIG PHILL-E. You know that wher they got the idea for WALL-E.

Give us a call sum time. Jorgina

J Pica said...

Where are the JAPANESE FUNNY VIDEOS!!!!!

WE WANT THEM BACK!

tHE MANAGEMENT