The Handsome Trio
We went fishing AGAIN on Friday (we fish a lot, but we love it!) with Neil's brother Austin and my brother Brett. Aren't the 3 so handsome? We fished till dark, came home ate the fish, some snacks, and played the WII till 1:30 a.m. It was a blast. I guess some of us will never grow up.
This is my brother Brett. It's funny.... growing up we about killed eachother. Literally. But now Brett is one of my best friends. We do stuff with eachother all the time now. He even comes to Payson to see me!!! He has a heart of gold, just like my dad, and is just tons of fun to be with.
"This is so easy I could fish with my eyes closed!" Austin was the winner this weekend. He found the hot spot and caught 5 fish! Way to go Austi!
2 comments:
With a fish that size, I think Austin ought to come in at 2.5 fish rather than 5. Let's have a recount.
I am glad that you all do so much togther, Shell. It makes me, and I am sure Mom and Dad as well,feel peaceful to know that you are all taking care of each other and having good times.
:) Christy
Post a Comment